To get back in the swing of things, we're going to do a few journal entries, and later this week, we will be working on 5 Paragraph Essays! YAY!! Sounds like fun to me!!!! In case you missed it, I will also be uploading the worksheets for homophones, homonyms and homographs to the extras section. Just in case you need to brush up on your Homonyms!Just remember, all journal entries MUST have correct punctuation, capitalization and grammar in order to get full credit! ALL responses must be at least a paragraph (5 sentences MINIMUM) unless the directions tell you to write more than that!
READ THE DIRECTIONS!!
1. "I found the strangest thing in my pocket." Use that to start your first sentence. Tell us about what you found in your pocket!
2. Talk about what you did over Christmas Break!
3. You have to babysit a pet chimpanzee. Write about your experience in at least THREE paragraphs.
4. The world will end in one week. What will you do until then?
5. Think about something that happened at school that you will remember for a long time. Tell what happened.