1. Most of us have to make many difficult choices throughout our
lives. Describe a time when you had to make a tough decision.
2. It has often been said that “Life is a journey, not a destination.”
Tell about an important journey (physical, emotional, or spiritual)
that you’ve taken.
3. How people handle a problem often reveals a lot about their
character. Describe a time you encountered a difficult problem and
how you solved it.
4. It has been said that the truth is often stranger than fiction.
Describe an experience you had that was so strange others
might think you made it up.
5. It is often said that you should never judge another person until
you walk in his or her shoes. Tell about an experience that enabled
you to better understand another person.
6. We all have things that we are afraid of, and sometimes we
find ourselves in situations that force us to face our deepest
fears. Tell about a time when you had to face one of your